Friday, February 3, 2012

Only God

How am I doing? Well I'm not crying 24/7 now, but honestly... HORRIBLE. I have never in my life had to go through something this heartbreaking! And I've been through a lot of breakups. Funny thing is, when we were still together, I resented him liking me blond and was dying to go back to brunette. I resented him not wanting to move to New York and spent my days longingly browsing craigslist for jobs and apartments. I resented being with him at the expense of my relationship with friends and family. Most of all, I resented being stuck away from God. And now, what holds true? Only God. I'd happily go platinum if that brought him back into my life. I'd spend my life in ruins of Haiti if that's where he wanted to go. I'd readily give up talking to everyone walking this planet to have him near. The only One making it worth THIS pain is God. And I'm holding on by a thread. Only God.

"Because Your steadfast love is better than life..." Psalm 63:3

No comments:

Post a Comment