Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Inspiration to Start

My inspiration to start this blog came from a Mars Hill sermon on September 13th, 2009. Pastor Mark Driscoll mentioned this in passing, and I doubt many people noticed it, but the words spoke to me loud and clear. "Will I blog about my faith?" In my main blog the topic of faith comes up often, but never as in-depth as sometimes I would like, since it's intended to be somewhat of a light-read. But God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit are much more important in my life than anyone or anything else, and therefore definitely deserve a separate blog! And why I didnt think of this before is a mystery to me. But His call was clear on Sunday that I need to glorify Him through my writing. So my answer to this calls is:

"Yes. I WILL blog about my faith!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment